《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(13)(在线收听

Who are you?

你是谁

I'm Shae, my lady. Your new handmaiden.

小姐,我是雪伊,您的新女仆

I didn't know I needed a new handmaiden.

我怎么不知道我需要新女仆

You're not from here. No.

你不是本地人,对

What are you doing?

你傻站着干嘛

Waiting for you to tell me what to do.

等您吩咐我做事

I shouldn't have to tell you to do things.

不用等我吩咐

You should just do them.

你该做什么就做

What things?

做什么呢

Change my linens, wash my clothing,

给我换床单,洗衣服

scrub the floor, empty my chamber pot, brush my hair.

给我擦地,倒夜壶,梳头

No. You said to brush...

不对,您说梳头

Not now.

不是现在

Your chamber pot is empty.

夜壶是空的

Clean the table.

去擦桌子

Have you ever been a handmaiden before?

你做过女仆吗

Yes. For whom?

做过,跟着谁

Lady Zuriff. Lady Zuriff?

祖瑞弗夫人,祖瑞弗夫人

Lady zuriff.

对,祖瑞弗夫人

There is no Lady Zuriff in this city.

君临城没有姓祖瑞弗的夫人

She wasn't in this city.

她不是君临人

Well, I don't know how they did things in that city,

我不知道他们那儿是什么规矩

but in this city, handmaidens wait on ladies,

但在这儿,是女仆伺候小姐

not the other way around.

不是小姐伺候女仆

And I don't have time to answer 1,000 questions

我没时间回答你没完没了的问题

and teach you how to do your job.

也没时间教你干活

Do you want me to leave?

您想让我出去吗

Just brush my hair.

给我梳头

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534366.html