《神探夏洛克》精讲 345我想知道你有多厉害(在线收听

 

What do you want, Sherlock?

你想怎样 夏洛克?

'Mary Morstan was stillborn in October 1972.

玛丽·摩斯坦夭折于1972年十月

'Her gravestone is in Chiswick cemetery, where five years ago

埋葬在奇思维克公墓 五年前

'you acquired her name and date of birth, and thereafter her identity.

你获取了她的名字和生日 冒用了她的身份

'That's why you don't have friends from before that date.'

因此 你的朋友都是五年内的

Need to work on your half of the church, Mary. Looking a bit thin.

玛丽 你那边会场再想想 人有点少

Oh, orphan's lot. Friends, that's all I have.

孤儿没办法呀 只有一大堆朋友

'It's an old enough technique,

这是老掉牙的伎俩

'known to the kinds of people who could recognise a skip code on sight...'

对于那些能一眼认出跳跃码的人而言...

At first I thought it was just a Bible thing, spam, but it's not.

开始我以为是传教 是垃圾短信 但其实不是

It's a skip code.

是跳跃码

'..Have extraordinarily retentive memories.'

记性好得出奇

How can you not remember which room? You remember everything!

你怎么会忘记房号? 你什么都记得啊

I have to delete something!        207.

我总得删掉一些                207房

You were very slow.

你太慢了

'How good a shot are you?'

你枪法多好?

How badly do you want to find out?

你有多想知道?

'If I die here, my body would be found in a building

如果我死在这里 凶案现场正面

'with your face projected on the front of it.

就是你的照片投影

'Even Scotland Yard could get somewhere with that.

即使苏格兰场也会有点头绪

'I want to know how good you are.

我想知道你有多厉害

'Go on, show me.

来啊 给我看

'The doctor's wife must be a little bit bored by now.'

医生妻子当久了 也该无聊了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534430.html