《神探夏洛克》精讲 354这里有恶龙(在线收听

 

I'm glad you've given up on the Magnussen business.        Are you?

真高兴你放弃了玛格努森      是吗?

I'm still curious, though. He's hardly your usual kind of puzzle.

还是不明白 你一般不管这种事

Why do you hate him?

他哪里招你了?

Because he attacks people who are different

因为他攻击与众不同的人

and preys on their secrets. Why don't you?

利用他们的隐私 你为什么不管?

He never causes too much damage to anyone important.

他从不给重要人物惹太大麻烦

He's far too intelligent for that.

他聪明得很 不会越界

He's a businessman, that's all. And occasionally useful to us.

他只是个商人 偶尔还有利用价值

A necessary evil, not a dragon for you to slay.

必要之恶 不是你要斩除的恶龙

A dragon-slayer. Is that what you think of me?

屠龙勇士 你眼里的我是这样?

No. It's what you think of yourself.

不 这是你眼里的自己

Are you two smoking?!

你们俩在抽烟?

No.        It was Mycroft.

没有       是麦克罗夫特

I have, by the way, a job offer I should like you to decline.

对了 我有个活 希望你拒绝接受

I decline your kind offer.

请恕我拒绝接受

I shall pass on your regrets.

我会转达你的歉意

What was it?

什么活?

MI6. They want to place you back into Eastern Europe.

军情六处 想让你回东欧

An undercover assignment that would prove fatal to you in,

卧底行动 最后会送命 顶多...

I think, about six months.

不出六个月

Then why don't you want me to take it?

那你为什么不想让我接?

It's tempting, but on balance, you have more utility closer to home.

我倒也想 不过权衡起来 你在老家比较有用

Utility! How do I have utility?

有用 我还有什么用?

Here be dragons.

这里有恶龙

This isn't agreeing with me.

我受不了这烟

I'm going in.

我进去了

You need low tar. You still smoke like a beginner.

吸低焦烟吧 你像刚开始吸烟似的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534439.html