《神探夏洛克》精讲 356我想看看阿普尔多尔(在线收听

 

Shouldn't you be in hospital?

你不是该住院吗?

I am in hospital. This is the canteen.

我在住院 这里是餐厅

Is it?        In my opinion, yes. Have a seat.

是吗?       我觉得就是 请坐

Thank you.

谢谢

I've been thinking about you.

我一直在琢磨你

I've been thinking about you.

我也一直在琢磨你

Really?

真的?

I want to see Appledore.

我想看看阿普尔多尔

Where you keep all the secrets, all the files,

你收藏所有秘密 所有文件

everything you've got on everyone.

所有人的把柄之地

I want you to invite me.

我希望你能邀请我

What makes you think I'd be so careless?

我凭什么会这么不谨慎?

Oh, I think you're a lot more careless than you let on.

我觉得你远没有装的那么谨慎

Am I?

是吗?

It's the dead-eyed stare that gives it away.

你空洞的眼神出卖了你

Except it's not dead-eyed, is it?

其实一点不空洞 对吗?

You're reading.

你在阅读

Portable Appledore. How does it work?

便携阿普尔多尔 什么原理?

Built-in flash drive? 4G wireless?

内置闪存 4G无线网?

They're just ordinary spectacles.

就是普通眼镜

Yes, they are.

没错 (字幕视线:施压点: 吗啡 (查看)

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534441.html