《神探夏洛克》精讲 366想我了吗(在线收听

 

'Smith brings it inside. This looks good.

"史密斯带入中场 势头不错" 

(体育一台 谢菲尔德 0-0 国米)

'Cassandra comes in for a shot.'

"卡桑德拉射门"

Ooh, he missed it!

哎呀偏了

Oi, there's something wrong with the telly.

电视坏了啊

There's something wrong with the telly, mate.

电视坏了 大哥

Who's that?

那是谁?

Did you miss me?

想我了吗?

Did you miss me? Did you miss me?

想我了吗? 想我了吗?

Did you miss me? Did you miss me?

想我了吗? 想我了吗?

How is this possible?

这怎么可能?

We don't know, but it's on every screen in the country.

不知道 可它占据了全国所有屏幕

Every screen simultaneously.

所有屏幕同步播出

Has the Prime Minister been told?

通知首相了吗?

And Mycroft?

麦克罗夫特呢?

But that's not possible. That is simply not possible.

可这不可能 根本不可能

What's happened?

怎么了?

Sir? It's your brother.

先生 是您哥哥

Mycroft?

麦克罗夫特?

'Hello, little brother. How's the exile going?'

你好啊弟弟 流放生活如何?

I've only been gone four minutes.

我才走了四分钟

Well, I certainly hope you've learnt your lesson.

希望你吸取教训了

'As it turns out, you're needed.'

如今又有人需要你了

Oh, for God's sake, make up your mind!

拜托 有点准行吗

Who needs me this time?

这次谁需要我?

'Did you miss me? Did you miss me?

想我了吗? 想我了吗?

Did you miss me? Did you miss me?

想我了吗? 想我了吗? 想我了吗?

'Did you miss me? Did you miss me?

想我了吗? 想我了吗? 想我了吗?

Did you miss me? Did you miss me?'

想我了吗? 想我了吗?

England.

英格兰

But he's dead. I mean, you told me he was dead, Moriarty?

可他死了 你跟我说他死了的 莫里亚蒂?

Absolutely. Blew his own brains out.

绝对啊 爆了自己的头

So how can he be back?

那他怎么会回来?

Well if he is, he'd better wrap up warm.

如果真回来了 他最好穿厚点

There's an East Wind coming.

(出自原著"最后一案") 要刮东风了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534451.html