《新乌龙女校》精讲 07加入曲棍球队(在线收听

Annabelle Fritton!

安娜贝尔·弗里敦。

Uh... er...

啊啊...

I can't believe what you just did.

我简直不敢相信你能这么干。

I'm sorry, miss.

对不起,小姐。

I don't know what came over me.

我不知道自己怎么了。

I've been looking for someone with a shot like that.

我正找能像刚才能那样打球的人。

I'm drafting you into the hockey team as of today.

今天我打算让你参加曲棍球队。

He's here.

他来了。

Oh, my gosh, my days are getting longer.

噢 我的天 我的一天真难熬。

And there's no turning back, I'm working the nine to five.

我要从早工作到晚。

Just to keep my contract.

就为了履行我那工作合同。

Did I say nine? I meant 1:30.

我说了九点吗?我是说一点半吧。

I ain't no early birdy, I'm working the nine to five.

我不是早起的鸟儿,我每天要工作。

Bonsoir, nitwits.

晚上好,傻孩子们。

Evening. Make it silver.

把车洗干净。

So you gotta do some idents, what channel are you?

你对U频道有什么想法。

Channel who? Sorry I'm haltered for a snooze.

什么频道? 抱歉我没听清。

Oh, Channel U, the ones that made me huge.

哦,U频道,能让我丰满。

Like Katie Price's boobs.

拥有凯蒂?普赖斯那样的胸部。

Whoops! I'm being rude.

哎呦 我太粗鲁了。

Where's my Red Bull and my sandwich? I need food!

我的红牛和三文治在哪里? 我需要点吃的。

I can't handle this.

我解决不了。

I'm getting... like Pampers throwing a tantrum.

我像是在乱发脾气。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwlnxjj/534766.html