《新乌龙女校》精讲 13要整顿乌龙女校(在线收听

Badly behaved children don't need an arm around the shoulder.

表现糟糕的孩子不需要被拥抱

They need a good kick up the arse.

他们需要被好好的教训

May we say "shot in the arm," sir? For the tabloids?

先生 我们对小报说"一点点刺激"好吗?

Say what you need to say.

说你该说的

The important thing is what we do.

重要的不是我们说什么而是我们做什么

I intend to start with the worst schools in the country.

所以我打算从全国最差的学校开始

But that would mean St Trinian's, sir.

先生 你是说从乌龙女校开始

What's the matter with him?

他怎么了

Five years ago he went to that place undercover.

五年前 他去那个地方卧底

He's suffered severe and recurrent trauma ever since.

从那时起 他就开始遭受严重反复性的精神创伤

Really? From a bunch of naughty schoolgirls?

是吗 一群淘气的女学生?

You wouldn't know, man. You weren't there.

你不会明白 你没在场

When I overhauled the prison service I began by tackling the most fractious, lawless and feared institutions around.

我整顿监狱系统的时候 我从最难缠 最无法无天 最令人恐惧的监狱开始

Once I'd dealt with those, the others simply fell into place.

我把这样的监狱都整顿好了 其它的自然就不在话下

We'll take the same approach with St Trinian's.

对乌龙女校我们也会采取同样的措施

Be afraid, sir. Be very afraid.

小心行事 先生 一定要小心

Right. On my command, unleash hell.

好 听我命令 疯狂进攻

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwlnxjj/534772.html