《神探夏洛克》精讲 377做爸爸感觉如何(在线收听

什么

What?

车里的尸体已经死亡一周了

The body in the car, dead for a week.

这个案子好  是送我的生日礼物吗

This is a good one. Is it my birthday?

想让我帮忙

You want help?

-对  拜托了  -有个条件

- Yes, please. - One condition.

OK.

功劳都归你  所有案子都是我破的太无聊了

Take all the credit. It gets boring if I just solve them all.

你说是这么说  但约翰会写博客

Yeah, you say that, but then John blogs about it,

功劳还是会归你

and you get all the credit anyway.

他说得有道理

He's got a point.

搞得我好像虚荣又傲慢

Which makes me look like some kind of prima donna

非要抢没做的事的功劳

who insists on getting credit for something he didn't do!

你好像戳到痛处了  夏洛克

Well, I think you've hit a sore spot, Sherlock.

好像我抢功劳有瘾一样

Like I'm some kind of credit junkie.

绝对是痛处

Definitely a sore spot.

所有荣誉都归你  谢谢

So you take all the glory, thanks...

-好吧  -还是要谢谢你

- OK! - Thanks all the same.

听着  尽快破案吧  好吗

Look, just solve the bloody thing, will you?

快把我逼疯了

It's driving me nuts.

都听你的  贾尔斯

Anything you say, Giles.

开玩笑的

Just kidding.

他叫什么

What's his name?

-格雷格  -什么

- Greg. - What?

格雷格

Greg.

但发生了什么很显而易见  对吧

It's obvious though, isn't it, what happened?

约翰  你真让我惊讶  你知道发生了什么

John, you amaze me. You know what happened?

毫无头绪  只不过这时候你通常都会这么说

Not a clue. It's just you normally say that at this point.

那么  希望你能解决问题  格雷格

Well, then, let's hope you solve your little problem, Greg.

-你听到没  -是啊

- Hear that? - I know.

做爸爸感觉如何

So, how's it going then, fatherhood?

真棒  太好了  不可思议

Oh, good, great. Yeah, amazing.

-能睡好吗  -当然不能

- Getting any sleep? - Christ, no.

对付一个哭闹粘人的婴儿  必须随叫随到

You're at the beck and call of a screaming, demanding baby,

一刻也不能睡  就为了满足它的要求

woken up at all hours to obey its every whim.

-感觉肯定很新鲜  -抱歉  什么

- Must feel very different... - Sorry, what?

你也知道的

Yes, well, you know how it is.

你只能给他们收拾残局  拍拍他们的头

All you do is clean up their mess, pat them on the head.

-你们俩是在开玩笑吗  -从来听不到一句谢谢

- Are you two having a little joke? - Never a word of thanks.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535534.html