《神探夏洛克》精讲 378是你擅长的(在线收听

连谁是谁都分不清

Can't even tell people's faces apart.

这是在开玩笑吧

This is a joke, isn't it?

对  都是

Yeah, and it's all,

"你真聪明  你真是太聪明了"

"Oh, aren't you clever. You're so, so clever."

-是说我吗  -我觉得他需要上发条了

- Is it about me? - I think he needs winding.

-可能他真的需要  -不  不明白

- You know, I think that really might be it. - No, don't get it.

查理的家人非常悲痛  这也难怪

Charlie's family are pretty cut up about it, as you'd expect,

跟他们说话时注意点

so go easy on them, yeah?

-你了解我的  -喂

- You know me. - Hey, hello.

-是啊  -收到了  别担心

- Yeah. - Got them, don't worry.

纸尿布  博姿店里买不到的乳霜

Pampers, the cream you can't get from Boots.

别管那些了  你在哪

Yeah, never mind about that. Where are you now?

-那个死去的孩子家吗  -对

- At the dead boy's house? - Yeah.

他怎么想  有什么想法吗

And what does he think? Any theories?

我把细节发短信给你了

Well, I texted you the details.

两种不同的氯乙烯

Yeah, two different types of vinyl.

你怎么知道的

How do you know about that?

你都想不到接待员能听到多少信息

Oh you'd be amazed at what a receptionist picks up.

-他们什么都知道  -这么说你破案了

- They know everything! - Solved it, then?

我还在研究

I'm working on it.

玛丽  当妈妈之后你变迟钝了

Oh, Mary, motherhood's slowing you down.

-猪  -继续努力

- Pig! - Keep trying.

是怎么一回事

So, what about it, then?

一辆空车中突然出现一具死了一周的尸体

What, an empty car that suddenly has a week-old corpse in it?

你想把这个案子叫什么

And what are you going to call this one?

鬼司机

Oh, the Ghost Driver.

-别起题目  -人们喜欢题目

- Don't give it a title. - People like the titles.

-他们讨厌题目  -得满足人们的需求

- They hate the titles. - Give the people what they want.

别那么做  人都是傻瓜

No, never do that - people are stupid.

某些  人

Uh, SOME people.

所有人都是傻瓜

All people are stupid.

大多数人

Most people.

但这的确很奇怪  是吧

Bizarre enough though, isn't it, to be him?

这正是你擅长的

I mean, it's right up your strasse.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535535.html