《神探夏洛克》精讲 384你俩坐公交吧(在线收听

可怜的孩子

Poor kid.

我很抱歉  韦尔斯伯鲁先生和太太

Really, I'm so sorry. Mr Welsborough, Mrs Welsborough.

就是在这里打碎的

This is where it was smashed.

-刚刚太精彩了  -什么

- That was amazing. - What?

车  孩子

The car, the kid.

陈芝麻烂谷子了  你怎么还在提

Ancient history. Why are you still talking about it?

你为什么对一尊摔坏的撒切尔半身像如此在意

What's so important about a broken bust of Margaret Thatcher?

我总是忍不了  有条线对不上

I can't stand it, never can. There's a loose thread in the world.

那你也不非得揪着不放啊

It doesn't mean you have to pull on it.

那人生还有什么意思

What kind of a life would that be?

而且我有种奇怪的感觉

Besides, I have the strangest feeling...

想我了吗

Miss me?

车归我了  你俩坐公交吧

That's mine. You two take a...bus.

为什么

Why?

我得集中精力  不想打你们

I need to concentrate, and I don't want to hit you.

请去林荫路

The Mall, please.

-我见过她一次  -撒切尔吗

- I met her once. - Thatcher?

相当傲慢

Rather arrogant, I thought.

-你还会觉得别人傲慢  -是吧

- You thought that?! - Ha, I know.

给我看的这是什么

Why am I looking at this?

那是约翰和玛丽的女儿

That's her, John and Mary's baby.

这样啊

Oh, I see, yes.

看着非常...健全

Looks very...fully functioning.

你只能想出这么个词吗

Is that really the best you can do?

抱歉  我向来不擅长和这个打交道

Sorry, I've never been very good with them.

-宝宝吗  -人类

- Babies? - Humans.

莫里亚蒂  他和撒切尔有过交集吗

Moriarty. Did he have any connection with Thatcher?

对她感兴趣吗

Any interest in her?

为什么会呢

Why on earth would he?

我不知道  你告诉我啊

I don't know. You tell me.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535541.html