《神探夏洛克》精讲 386法逃过死神的商人(在线收听

If you could attenuate to every strand of quivering data,

那未来就是完全可测的

the future would be entirely calculable.

就像数学运算一样明确

As inevitable as mathematics.

-《萨马拉的约会》  -什么

- Appointment In Samarra. - I'm sorry?

那个无法逃过死神的商人

The merchant who can't outrun Death.

你小时候就不喜欢那个故事

You always hated that story as a child.

对预定论也不怎么热衷

Less keen on predestination back then.

我觉得我现在也不喜欢

I'm not sure I like it now.

我记得你写了自己的版本

You wrote your own version, as I remember.

《苏门答腊的约会》

Appointment In Sumatra.

商人去了另一座城市  安然无恙

The merchant goes to a different city and is perfectly fine.

晚安  麦考夫

Goodnight, Mycroft.

后来还当了海盗  不知为啥

Then he becomes a pirate, for some reason.

-有情况通知我  -什么情况

- Keep me informed. - Of what?

不知道

Absolutely no idea.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535543.html