《神探夏洛克》精讲 393身怀绝技(在线收听

我看到了

So I see.

乖狗狗

Good boy!

好呀

Hiya!

玛丽  你怎么

Mary? What are you...?

不  我们说好不带萝丝出去办案的

No, we, we agreed we would never bring Rosie out on a case.

没错  所以  回来晚不用等我

No, exactly. So...don't wait up.

-夏洛克  -玛丽  你在这里做什么

- Sherlock. - Mary, what are you doing here?

-她办案比你厉害  -比我厉害

- She's better at this than you. - Better?

所以我给她发短信了

So I texted her.

等等  玛丽比我厉害

Hang on, Mary's better than me?

她是个身怀绝技的前超级特工

Well, she is a retired super-agent with a terrifying skill-set.

当然她更厉害了

Of course she's better.

-好吧  -我不是针对你

- Yeah, OK. - Nothing personal.

那我现在就应该回家了  是吗

What, so I'm supposed to just go home now, am I?

你觉得怎么样  夏洛克  我们要不要带他

What do you think, Sherlock? Shall we take him with us?

-约翰还是狗  -呵呵  真好笑

- John or the dog? - Ha-ha, that's funny!

约翰

John.

他又好用  又忠诚

He's handy and loyal.

真是好笑  现在离婚是不是太早了

That's hilarious. Is it too early for a divorce?

去巴尼科特家  准备好长途跋涉了吗

Barnicot's house, then. Anyone up for a trudge?

跟紧了  他很快的

Keep up, he's fast.

-他没走  -正在思考呢

- He's not moving. - He's thinking.

他真的没在走

He's really not moving.

乌龟比兔子先到终点  约翰  跟你差不多

Slow but sure, John, not dissimilar to yourself.

你是喜欢这狗  对不对

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535550.html