《冰河世纪1》精讲 01倒霉透了(在线收听

It makes me so... I wanna... Yuck.

唷,唷,这实在让我太…我要…呸

This has definitely not been my day. You know what I'm saying, buddy?

我呸!今天我算是倒霉透了。我的意思你应该懂吧?

What a mess. You rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that?

简直一团糟,你们犀牛的脑袋实在是小,你们知道吗?

It's just a fact. No offense. You probably didn't even know what I'm talking about.

这是事实,我没有恶意。也许我的话你们根本不懂

Yummo.

呵呵呵呵,噢,美味呀!

A dandelion. Must be the last one of the season.

是蒲公英呀!一定是最后一棵了

Carl.

卡尔

Easy, Frank.

冷静,法兰克

He ruined our salad.

他糟蹋了我们的色拉

My mistake. That was my mistake. Let me...

呃,呃,噢,噢,是我错了

No, no, seriously, let me take care of this. What is this?

伙计们,说真的,我赔我赔呃。这是什么?

Pine cones. Oh, my goodness. They’re my favorite.

是松果啊!噢,老天,我最爱吃了!

Delicious. That's good eating.

唔,味道好极了嗷,这真…呃,真好吃

But don't let me hog them all up. Here, you have some.

你们可不能让我独享了。你们也吃点

Tasty, isn't it? "BON APPITITE."

味道不错吧?祝你们胃口好

Now?

上吗?

Now

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536032.html