《冰河世纪1》精讲 06不喜欢他猜透我的心思(在线收听

That pink thing is mine.

唔…那小东西是我的

No. Actually, that pink thing belongs to us.

不对,这小东西是我们的

Us? You two are a bit of an odd couple.

我们?你们“小俩口”真是“绝配”啊

There is no "us."

没有“我们”!

I see. Can't have one of your own, so you want to adopt.

懂了,自己生不出,所以领养一个

Look, I'm sorry to interrupt your snack, but we gotta go.

对不起,搅了你吃“点心”可我们得走了

The baby? Please. I was returning him to his herd.

吃小孩?得了,我是要把他送回去

Oh, yeah. Nice try, bucktooth.

噢,行呀,真有你的,“龅牙”

Calling me A liar?

你说我在撒谎?

I didn't say that.

我没这么说

You were thinking it.

你就是这么想的

I don't like this cat. He reads minds.

我不喜欢这家伙他猜透我心思

Name's Diego, friend.

我叫狄亚哥,朋友

Manfred, and I'm not your friend.

曼弗瑞,我不是你朋友

Fine, Manfred. If you're looking for the humans, you're wasting your time. They left.

好吧,别白费劲找人类了。他们今天早上走了

Thanks for the advice. I beat this.

谢谢你的建议,现在滚吧

I'll help you bring it to its herd, but leave me alone after that.

好吧,我帮你把他送回去,但你得保证完事后不缠着我

OK. OK, deal. What's your problem?

好吧,说定了,你哪儿不对劲?

You are my problem.

你就是我的麻烦

I think you're stressed, so you eat too much. It’s hard to get fat on a vegan diet.

你是因为太紧张,所以你吃那么多注意吃素就不会胖了

I'm not fat. It's all this fur. It makes me look poofy.

我不胖,是因为这毛皮让我显得…臃肿

All right, you have fat hair. But when you're ready to talk, I'm here.

好吧,那你有“肥毛”如果有烦心事想说,我听着

What are you doing? Just drop it on the ledge.

你干嘛?把他放在岩脊上

We should make sure they found him.

应该保证他们能看见。

Good idea.

好主意

No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.

等等,等等

Don't spear me.

啊!别…刺我!

This is a problem.

呃…这下麻烦了。

Now what?

怎么了?

That's perfect.

噢,这下可好

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536037.html