《神探夏洛克》精讲 429救救华生(在线收听

我就觉得这会引起你的注意

'I thought that would get your attention.

这是以防

'So, this is in case...

以防那一天到来

'In case the day comes.

如果你在看  我大概是死了

'If you are watching this, I'm probably dead.

我希望自己能过上平凡日子  但天有不测

'I hope I can have an ordinary life but who knows?

没有什么事是确定无疑的

'Nothing's certain, nothing's written.

我以前的生活

'My old life...

是有后果的

'..It was full of consequences.

危险很有趣  但后果总会追上来

'The danger was the fun part but you can't outrun that forever.

你得记住这一点

'You need to remember that. So...

我要给你桩案子  夏洛克

'..I'm giving you a case, Sherlock.

或许是你职业生涯中最难的

'Might be the hardest case of your career.

等我死了  如果我死了

'When I'm...gone, if I'm gone...

我需要你帮我个忙

'..I need you to do something for me.'

我就是想看看情况如何了

I just wondered how things were going and...

问问我能不能做点什么

..If there was anything I could do.

这是约翰给你的

It's, er, it's from John.

-嗯  -你不用现在看

- Right. - You don't need to read it now.

对不起  夏洛克

I'm sorry, Sherlock.

他说

He says...

约翰说  如果你来找他

John said if you were to come round asking after him,

并说要帮忙

offering to help...

怎么

Yes?

他说他

He said he'd...

要任何人帮忙也不要你

..That he'd rather have anyone but you.

任何人

Anyone.

我要给你桩案子  夏洛克

'I'm giving you a case, Sherlock.

等我死了  如果我死了

'When I'm gone, if I'm...gone...

我需要你帮我个忙

'..I need you to do something for me.

救救约翰·华生

'Save John Watson.

救救他  夏洛克

'Save him, Sherlock.

救救他

'Save him.'

我们所走的道路何时固定了我们的步伐

'When does the path we walk on lock around our feet?

这条道路何时成了河流  只能流向一方

'When does the road become a river with only one destination?'

死神在萨马拉等着每一个人

'Death waits for us all in Samarra.

但我们是否能躲过萨马拉

'But can Samarra be avoided?'

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536396.html