《神探夏洛克》精讲 432你在看什么(在线收听

你在看什么

What are you looking at?

没什么

Nothing.

你一直在瞄我左边

You keep glancing to my left.

我只是移开视线而已

Oh, I suppose I was just looking away.

看向某个东西和移开视线是有区别的

There is a difference between looking away and looking to.

-我能注意到  -我相信

- I tend to notice these things. - I'm sure.

我让你想到你的朋友了吧

Now, I am reminding you of your friend, I think.

那未必是什么好事

That's not necessarily a good thing.

你和夏洛克·福尔摩斯谈过吗

Do you talk to Sherlock Holmes?

我没见过他  没人见过他

I haven't seen him. No-one's seen him.

他把自己锁在公寓里  谁知道他在干什么

He's locked himself away in his flat. God knows what he's up to.

你责备他吗

Do you blame him?

我不责备...我不去想他

I don't blame... I don't think about him.

-他有尝试过和你联系吗  -没有

- Has he attempted to make contact with you? - No.

你怎么知道  也许他试过呢

How can you be sure? He might have tried.

不  如果夏洛克·福尔摩斯想联系你

No, if Sherlock Holmes wants to get in touch,

你绝对会注意到的

that's not something you can fail to notice.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536399.html