《神探夏洛克》精讲 434影响记忆(在线收听

这太荒唐了

This is obscene.

我所做的  费斯  亲爱的

All I'm doing, Faith, dear...

不过是把我心里的话说出来

..is getting something off my chest,

却又不影响到你们

without getting it on yours.

我下面要说的话也许会吓到你们  但是

What you're about to hear me say may horrify you, but...

你们会忘记的

..you will forget it.

仔细想想

If you think about it,

文明向来依靠

civilisation has always

某种程度上的选择性无知

depended on a measure of elective ignorance.

这些点滴将会精准地控制你们血液里

These drip feeds will keep the drug in your bloodstreams

药物的剂量

at exactly the right levels.

你们对即将发生的事只会有

Nothing that is happening to you now will stay with you

几分钟的印象

for more than a few minutes.

恐怕你们现在所

I'm afraid that some of the

记得的一些事

memories you've had up to this point

也可能会

might also be...

受到影响

..Corrupted.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536401.html