《神探夏洛克》精讲 454夏洛克上推特了(在线收听

狩猎开始了

The game's afoot.

好啊

Oh, hello.

能给我一杯茶吗

Can I have a cup of tea?

你报警了吗

Did you call the police?

当然没有  我又不是寻常百姓

Of course I didn't call the police, I'm not a civilian!

这些照片  都是电视上那人吧

These pictures, they're that man on the telly, aren't they?

-什么照片  -到处都是啊

- What pictures? - They're everywhere.

这些照片啊  你也看得到吗  太好了

Oh, these pictures?! Oh, you can see them too? That's good.

卡尔福顿·史密斯  我觉得和今早的这事有关

Culverton Smith. This, I think, is relevant, from this morning.

他公开指控史密斯先生是连环杀手

He's publicly accused Mr Smith of being a serial killer.

天啊  夏洛克上推特了  他真的是疯了

Christ! Sherlock on Twitter, he really has lost it.

不许开玩笑了  不许开

Don't you dare make jokes! Don't you dare!

我都吓坏了

I was terrified!

茶呢  上帝啊

Cup of tea! Oh, for goodness' sakes!

你有什么毛病

What's the matter with you?!

你这是地震了吗

Are you having an earthquake?!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537189.html