时差N小时 你知道痣分很多种吗?(上)(在线收听

I have the weirdest looking mole under my arm.

我胳膊下面有个形状非常奇怪的痣。

Hold it. Put that arm back down.

别动。赶紧把胳膊放下来。

I don't want to see your weird mole.

我不想看到你那奇葩的痣。

Why don't you just tell me what's weird about it?

你为什么不直接告诉我哪里奇怪呢?

Well, it's not a round dot like my other moles, but more like a flesh-colored raisin.

嗯,这不像身上其他痣那样的小圆点,更像一个肉色的葡萄干。

The way it's attached to my skin, it stretches outward like a tiny appendage.

这颗痣粘在皮肤上,像个小型的附属物一样向外延伸。

It sounds like you're talking about a skin tag, not a mole.

听你这么一说倒像是皮赘,不是痣。

It's a common mistake to confuse the two.

大家很容易将它们混为一谈。

The scientific term for a skin tag is acrochordon, and it's simply a flesh-colored growth that hangs from the skin by a thin piece of tissue called a stalk.

皮赘的专业术语为软垂疣,它只是被称为蒂样细组织的一种肉色生长物附着在皮肤表面。

They're more common as people age, especially in women.

随着人们年龄增长,这种现象更为普遍,尤其是对于女性而言。

What causes it?

成因是什么呢?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/scnxs/537242.html