《马达加斯加2》精讲 24我的好朋友做祭品(在线收听

Any water?

有水吗?

No, just more diamonds and gold.

没有 只有更多的钻石和金块

OK. Don't give up hope.

好吧 别放弃

Listen up. I'll help you.

大家都听着 我可以帮你们

There is only one way to get your precious water.

只有一个方法能弄到珍贵的水源

I, your beloved King Julien,

我 你们爱戴的国王朱利安

must simply make a small sacrifice to my good friends,

将无私地用我的好朋友

water gods.

祭祀水神们 地点就在

In the volcano.

在火山里

What does that do?

要做什么?

What does that do? Excellent question.

要做什么? 真是个好问题

My sacrifice goes into volcano.

我的祭祀贡品跳入岩浆

Then the friendly gods eat up my sacrifice.

友好的水神吃掉贡品

Mmm.. Very nice. Thank you for the sacrifice.

好吃 谢谢你的贡品

Please have another sacrifice.

要不再来一个

No, I've had enough for the day.

不了 今天的量够了

Listen, I'm gonna be very unsettled unless you will have another...

如果你不再来一个 我会很难

I don't want another sacrifice, OK?

我不想再吃了 行吗

Look at you, you look skinny.

你看看你 这么瘦

No, I think I've had enough, is that clear?

我吃饱了 明白了吗

The gods eat the sacrifice,

水神吃掉贡品后

they are grateful, they give me some of their water.

他们会很感激 就会给我一些水

Then I give it to you. What?

然后我把水给你们 什么?

Does it work? No. I mean yes.

真能行吗 不 我是说 当然能

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjsjjj/537571.html