《神探夏洛克》精讲 472他建了个酒店(在线收听

回来的时候  记得敲门

this time, knock.

你为什么能那么做

How can you do that?

你怎么会被允许进入这里

I mean, how are you even allowed in here?

我可以去任何我想去的地方

Oh, I can go anywhere I like.

任何地方

Anywhere at all.

他们给了你钥匙

They gave you keys?

他们送给我的  在一个典礼上

They presented them to me. There was a ceremony.

你可以在油管上看  当时内政大臣也在

You can watch that on YouTube. Home Secretary was there.

所以你最喜欢的房间  是停尸间

So, your favourite room - the mortuary?

你怎么看

What do you think?

太僵了

Tough crowd.

我可说不好

Oh, I don't know.

我一直觉得他们很柔韧

I've always found them quite pliable.

-别那样  -她没事  她死了

- Don't do that! - She's fine. She's dead.

HH·霍姆斯热爱死人

HH Holmes loved the dead.

他大量制造他们

He mass-produced them.

连环杀手  在芝加哥博览会期间活动

Serial killer, active during the Chicago Fair.

你知道他做了什么吗

Do you know what he did?

他建了个酒店  专为杀人而建的酒店

He built a hotel, a special hotel just to kill people.

有绞刑屋

You know, with a hanging room,

毒气室  特制的熔炉

gas chamber, specially adapted furnace.

就像《理发师陶德》里那样

You know, like Sweeney Todd...

"没有馅饼"

"Without the pies!"

傻  真傻

Stupid. So stupid.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537653.html