《神探夏洛克》精讲 477你可能救了他一命(在线收听

我一直在想我们应该能预料到的

I keep wondering if we should have seen it coming.

他不久前一枪崩了查尔斯·麦格纳森

Not long ago he shot Charles Magnussen in the face,

我们料到了

we did see it coming.

我们总是能料到

We always saw it coming.

但实在太有趣

But it was fun.

进来

Come in.

长官  你可能想看看这个

Sir, you probably want to see this.

哈罗德·乔利早些时候报道

Harold Chorley reporting earlier today.

史密斯先生称他无意提出控诉

Mr Smith stated he had no interest in bringing charges.

我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯的大粉丝

I'm a fan of Sherlock Holmes, I'm a big fan.

我不知道今天发生了什么  老实说

I don't really know what happened today. To be honest,

要是没有华生医生

I don't think I'd be standing here now

我现在不会站在这里

if it wasn't for Dr Watson.'

别嘲笑我了

Stop laughing at me!

夏洛克

Sherlock!

停下  快停下

Stop it! Stop it now!

他是在你的医院接受治疗吗

Is it true he's being treated in your hospital?

其实这不是我的医院

It's not actually my hospital.

也可以算是我的医院吧

Well, it is a little bit my hospital.

但我保证  他会得到最好的照顾

But I can promise you this, he is going to get the best of care.

我或许还会把他转移去我最喜欢的房间

I might even move him to my favourite room.

卡尔福顿·史密斯  早些时候的报道

Culverton Smith, earlier today.

在诺丁顿...

In Nottingham...

他说得对  你可能救了他一命

He's right, you know, you probably saved his life.

你在干什么  醒醒

What are you doing?! Wake up!

我揍了他  格雷格  下手很重

I really hit him, Greg. Hit him hard.

这是游戏吗  只是个破游戏吗

Is this a game? Is it just a bloody game?

拜托  拜托  拜托  别动粗

Please! Please, please, please, no violence.

谢谢你  华生医生

Thank you, Dr Watson.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537658.html