《神探夏洛克》精讲 485一定出事了(在线收听

求你了  我觉得他有危险

Please, I don't think he's safe.

不  他没事的  我派人守着他了

No, he's fine, I've got a man on the door.

你觉得出了什么事

What do you think's happened?

不知道  但一定出了事

I don't know, something!

-玛丽留了遗言  -什么遗言

- Mary left a message. - What message?

约翰·华生从不接受帮助

John Watson never accepts help.

谁的帮助都不接受

Not from anyone, not ever.

但是  他从不拒绝帮助

But here's the thing - he never refuses it.

所以  你要这么做

So, here's what you are going to do.

告诉我  我们为什么要这么做

So, tell me, why are we doing this?

我何德何能  有此殊荣

To what do I owe the pleasure?

我想听你坦白

I wanted to hear your confession,

我需要确定自己是对的

needed to know I was right.

你为什么要死呢

But why do you need to die?

停尸间是你最爱的房间

The mortuary, your favourite room.

你跟死人交谈

You talk to the dead.

你向他们坦白

You make your confession to them.

抱歉长官  你说什么  什么意思

Sorry, sir, what? What do you mean?

门好像卡住了

I think the door's jammed.

那扇门又自己锁上了吗

Oh, has that door locked itself again?

对  它老是这样

Yeah, it's always doing that.

你无法拯救约翰  因为他不会给你机会

You can't save John, because he won't let you.

他不允许自己被人拯救

He won't allow himself to be saved.

拯救约翰的唯一办法

The only way to save John

就是让他救你

is to make him save you.

你为何要这么做

Why do you do it?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537666.html