《神探夏洛克》精讲 488她是位忠实粉丝(在线收听

福尔摩斯先生  你没事吧

Mr Holmes, are you OK?

你在对他做什么  你在做什么

What were you doing to him?! What were you doing?!

-他很痛苦  我在帮他  -快把他抓走

- He's in distress, I'm helping him. - Restrain him now. Do it.

我是在帮他

I was trying to help him!

夏洛克  他在对你做什么

Sherlock, what was he doing to you?

闷死我  给我过量注射

Suffocating me, overdosing me.

-注射什么  -生理盐水

- On what? - Saline.

-生理盐水  -是的  生理盐水

- Saline? - Yes, saline.

什么意思  生理盐水

What do you mean, saline?

显然  我让考尼什护士把点滴调包了

Well, obviously, I got Nurse Cornish to switch the bags.

她是位忠实粉丝  超爱我的博客

She's a big fan, you know? Loves my blog.

-你还好吗  -不  我当然不好

- You're OK? - No, no, of course I'm not OK.

我营养不良  双肾衰竭

Malnourished, double kidney failure,

而且说实话  我不正常好几周了

and frankly, I've been off my tits for weeks.

你算什么医生

What kind of a doctor are you?

不过我听到了我想要的坦白  不是吗

I got my confession, though, didn't I?

我不记得坦白过什么

Well, I don't recall making any confession.

-我有什么好坦白的  -你可以晚点自己听

- What would I be confessing to? - You can listen to it later.

没什么坦白好听的

Well, there is no confession to listen to.

福尔摩斯先生  我不知道这是否相关  但是

Oh, Mr Holmes, I don't know if this is relevant, but...

我们在你的大衣口袋里

we found three potential

找到了三个潜在录音设备

recording devices in the pockets of your coat.

你所有的随身物品都搜查过了

All your possessions were searched.

抱歉

Sorry!

三这个数字一定是有什么慰藉感

Must be something comforting about the number three,

人们总是在找到三个后放弃

people always give up after three.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537669.html