《神探夏洛克》精讲 491我们轮流看着你(在线收听

-有趣  -你当然觉得有趣

- I'm intrigued. - I know you are.

所以我们轮流看着你

Which is why we're all taking it in turns

不让你接触毒品

to keep you off the sweeties.

我以为我们只是聊聊天

I thought we were just hanging out.

茉莉20分钟后到

Molly will be here in 20 minutes.

我觉得我20分钟没人监督能行

Oh, I do think I can last 20 minutes without supervision.

如果你确定的话

Well, if you're sure.

天啊  约翰  留下来陪他说话

Christ, John, stay, talk!

抱歉  只是  你理解的  萝丝

Sorry, it's just, um, you know, Rosie.

是的  当然  萝丝

Yes, of course, Rosie.

和他一起去破个案  让他戴上那顶帽子

Go and solve a crime together, make him wear the hat.

-你自己待20分钟没事吧  -没事的

- You'll be OK for 20 minutes? - Yes, yes.

-抱歉  我没想到萝丝  -没关系

- Sorry, I...I wasn't thinking of Rosie. - No problem.

我应该尽快去看看她

I should, er, come and see her soon.

-好  -实际上  他应该戴上那顶帽子

- Yes. - Actually, he should wear the hat

作为对我的特别致敬

as a special tribute to me.

我死了  我会不胜感激的

I'm dead, I would really appreciate it.

顺说  录音可能不会被法庭采纳

Oh, by the way, the recordings will probably be inadmissible.

-抱歉  什么  -严格讲  这是诱供

- Sorry, what? - Well, technically, it's entrapment,

所以可能会不被采纳为证据

so it might get thrown out as evidence.

不过没关系  显然他一招供就停不下来

Not that that matters. Apparently he can't stop confessing.

-那就好  -嗯

- That's good. - Yeah.

你还好吗

Are you OK?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537672.html