《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 04 女王”难伺候(在线收听

Hello?

喂?

Andrea, Miranda decided to kill the autumn jacket story for September…

安吉丽雅,马林达决定取消9月的秋季夹克衫

and she is pulling up the Sedona shoot from October.

并提前10月的塞多纳风景照

You need to come into the office right this second and pick up her coffee order on the way.

你立即回办公室,路上也把咖啡买来

-Now? -Now, get a pen and write this down.

-现在?-没错,再拿纸笔把这个记下来

I want one no-foam skimmed latte with an extra shot…

我要一份大杯没奶泡的低脂拿铁咖啡

and three drip coffees with room for milk.

三杯冲泡的咖啡,之后加奶

Searing hot. And I mean hot.

一定要滚烫的。

Hello?

喂?

Where are you? -Oh, I'm almost there. Yeah.

你在哪儿? -我就开到了

Shoot! Oh!

该死!

Is there some reason that my coffee isn't here?

为什么我没看到我的咖啡?

Has she died or something?

她死了还是怎么了?

No. God.

没有。天呢

Oh. Bloody time.

哦,太慢了

I hope you know that this is a very difficult job… -Mm-hmm.

我希望你知道这是份艰难的活儿~ -是的

For which you are totally wrong.

那你就错了

And if you mess up, my head is on the chopping block.

你的失职会送我上断头台的

Now, hang that up. Don't just fling it anywhere.

把那挂起来,别随便乱扔

Okay. First of all, you and I answer the phones.

首先,我和你接听电话

The phone must be answered every single time it rings.

每次响都要接

Calls roll to voice mail, and she gets very upset.

如果转入语音信箱,她会很生气。

If I'm not here… Andrea, Andrea…

如果我不在这里, 安吉丽雅,安吉丽雅

you are chained to that desk.

你必须一直粘着桌子

Well, what if I need to… What? No.

-好,但如果我要~ 什么?不行

One time an assistant left the desk because she sliced her hand open with a letter opener…

上次一女生因为手被开信刀切到而离开桌子

and Miranda missed Lagerfeld… just before he boarded a 17-hour flight to Australia.

马林达登上去澳大利亚17小时的班机前错过了拉格菲尔德

She now works at TVGuide.

那女生现在《电视节目预告》工作

Man the desk at all times. Got it.

随时坚守岗位,知道了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540452.html