《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 09 老板在给“小鞋”穿(在线收听

Oh, good morning, Miranda. -Get me Isaac.

哦,早上好,马琳达 -接通埃塞克

I don't see my breakfast here. Are my eggs here? Where are my eggs?

我没见着我的早饭.鸡蛋呢?我要的鸡蛋呢?

Excuse me!

借过!

Pick up the Polaroids from the lingerie shoot.

去内衣设计那儿取照片

Have the brakes checked on my car.

去检修刹车

Where's that piece of paper I had in my hand yesterday morning?

我昨天早上拿到的那文件呢?

The girls need new surfboards or boogie boards or something for spring break.

双胞胎需要新的冲浪板或者趴板,总之寒假用

Hello. The twins also need flip-flops.

喂? 她们还要沙滩拖鞋

Ow! Oh, my gosh!

啊!哦,天哪

Pick up my shoes from Blahnik, and then go get Patricia.

去布朗尼克去我的鞋,然后去接派奇特

Who's that? -Good girl! Good girl! Good girl!

她是谁?好孩子!好孩子!

Get me that little table that I liked at that store on Madison.

去买我在曼蒂森看中的那张小圆桌

Get us a reservation for dinner tonight at that place that got the good review.

为今晚晚餐定一家评价好的餐馆

Get me Isaac. Thirty-six thank-you notes delivered today.

接通埃塞克.寄出36份感谢信

Where is everyone? Why is no one working?

人都去哪儿了? 为什么没人再工作?

Get me Demarchelier.

接通迪马休里耶

I have Miranda Priestly calling for… Okay.

马琳达?皮斯利的助手,好的

I have Patrick.

帕特里克在线

Thank God it's Friday, right?

谢天谢地,星期五了

At least Miranda will be in Miami, so we don't have to be on call this weekend.

马琳达会在迈阿密,这周末不用待命了

You know, my dad's coming in from Ohio.

我父亲从俄亥俄州来看我

Yeah, we're gonna go out to dinner, maybe see Chicago.

我们出去吃饭,可能去看《芝加哥》

You doing anything fun this weekend?

这周末有打算没?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540457.html