《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 30 那样子很性感(在线收听

Okay, I just wanna say that yes, there are things Miranda does that I don't agree with, but…

好吧,我想说的是,却是,马琳达的某些所作所为我并不赞同,但~~~

Come on. You hate her. Just admit it to me.

算了吧, 你恨她,你就招了吧

No.

She's a… She's a notorious sadist…

她是一个~~她是个名声在外的虐待狂

and not… not in a good way.

这不是~~~不是什么好名声

Okay, she's tough, but if Miranda were a man…

好吧,她很严厉,但如果马琳达是个男人~~

no one would notice anything about her, except how great she is at her job.

人们就会专注于她出色的工作,也就不会有这么多的是非

I'm sorry. I can't…

对不起,我不~~~

I can't believe this. You're defending her? Yeah.

我有点不敢相信,你会帮她说话? 是的

The wide-eyed girl peddling her earnest newspaper stories?

这还是那个瞪着无辜的大眼睛,狂热追求记者梦的女孩吗?

You, my friend, are crossing over to the dark side.

我的朋友,你在堕落

I resent that.

我讨厌那样子

You shouldn't. It's sexy. -Sexy?

你不应该讨厌,那样子很性感-性感?

Really? Really.

真的? 真的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540478.html