《大城市小世界》第24期:找到共同点(在线收听

Hi Sarah! Hi!

嗨,萨拉

How are you?

你好啊

Oh, not bad, I suppose

我想,还行吧。

What’s up?

怎么啦?

Nothing really just that well, I hope Carlos isn’t coming in today.

其实没什么,就是,哎,我希望卡洛斯今天别来。

Why not?

为什么?

Well, he took me out on a date last night.

嗯,昨晚他带我约会去了。

Great!

好啊!

That’s the second time you’ve been out together, isn’t it?

这是你第二次跟他出去了吧,不是吗?

Yes and it’ll be the last!

对,也是最后一次!

Oh no! What happened?

噢,不会吧!发生什么事了?

Well, he asked me to go out with him,but didn’t tell me where we were going.

嗯,他约我出去,可没告诉我要去哪。

Ooh..a surprise how great!

哦,意外惊喜,多棒啊!

No,it wasn’t great!

得了吧,一点也不好!

Where did he take you?

他带你去了哪?

To a football match!

去看足球比赛!

Oh. I didn’t know you liked football.

哎呀,我还不知道你喜欢足球。

I don’t! I hate it!

我不喜欢!我恨足球!

Who was playing?

谁踢的?

I don’t know.one team in red, the other team in blue.it was so boring!

我不知道,一个队穿红的,另一个队穿蓝的,真无聊。

Why did he take you there?

他干嘛带你去那儿啊?

I don’t know.the stupid thing is, he doesn’t like football either!

我不知道啊,真缺心眼,他也不喜欢足球。

I think I know why he took you... Hello Fadi! Hello Johnny!

我想我知道他为什们带你去了,你好,法帝!约翰尼!

Hi all!

你们好!

Can I ask you two a question? Sure.

我能问你俩个问题吗?当然。

Was it your idea for Carlos to take Sarah to a football match? Erm, er...

让卡洛斯带萨拉去看足球赛是你们的主意吗?额,这个

It was Fadi’s idea.

这是法帝的主意。

No it wasn’t! It was your idea!

不,不是啊,是你的主意!

OK, OK, enough.

好啦,够啦。

So, Sarah did you have a good time? Hmmmphhh.

那么,萨拉,你们玩的不错吧?哼。

I think that means no.

我想这是否定的意思。

It was awful.

简直太糟糕了。

Poor Carlos.

可怜的卡洛斯。

Yeah, he’s crazy about you!

是啊,他对你着迷死了!

I think he’s so sweet.

我觉得他挺好。

Yeah, he is. You should try going out with him again.

对啊,他挺好的,你该试试再和他约会。

No way.

没门儿。

Go on! Give him another chance!

好啦,再给他一次机会嘛。

I don’t know... I’m not sure...

我不知道,拿不准。

Oh... here he is now!

嘿,他来了!

Hello everyone! Hi Carlos!

大家好!嗨,卡洛斯!

How are you all today?

你们今天咋样?

Great! Fine! Not bad.

挺好!还成!不错。

So, I hear you and Sarah went out again last night?

哎,我听说昨晚你又跟萨拉约会了?

Oh, erm, yeah... I don’t want to talk about it.

是啊,我不想谈这个。

Sorry, perhaps our great idea wasn’t so great after all.

对不起,没准我们的好点子没那么好。

No. It wasn’t.

对,不怎么样。

Never mind, ask her out again.

没关系,再约她出去吗。

No way.

不可能。

Ok. I’ll do it for you then!

好吧,那我帮助约她。

No! Yes! Oh no...

不成! 成!哎,不。

Hey, Sarah, I’ve just seen there’s a great new film coming out this weekend.

嗨,萨拉,我知道有一部很棒的新电影这个周末要上映。

Oh yeah? Sounds good, I love cinema. Why don’t we go together?

真的吗?听起来不错。我喜欢看电影。我们一起去吧?

OK... oh! No... I’ve just realised. I can’t go to the cinema this weekend. I have to look after Joe.

好,哦,不!我刚想起来,这个周末我去不了电影院。我得照看乔。

I’d love to come, but I’m helping Olivia with Joe.

我想去,可是得帮助奥利维亚照看乔。

I’m working all weekend... as usual!

我整个周末都得工作,跟平常一样!

Yeah. I’d go, but I’m playing football with Harry.

对,我愿意去,但是又得和约翰尼踢球。

I’m not doing anything. I love cinema.

我没事做,我喜欢看定影。

I didn’t know you liked cinema! You never told me.

我还不知道你也喜欢看电影,你从来没跟我说过。

Excellent! Carlos can go with you! You have something in common.

太好了!卡洛斯可以跟你去!你们还是有共同点的。

Oh well... erm... OK then.

哦,嗯,那好吧。

Great. I’m looking forward to it!

好,我就等着啦!

Fadi. are you really playing football with Harry this weekend?

法帝,这个周末你真的跟哈利踢球吗?

Yeah... only on Saturday afternoon though.

是啊,虽然只是星期六下午。

So you’re free on Saturday night?

那你星期六晚上有空吗?

Erm, yeah...

嗯,是啊。

You’re not going out with one of your girlfriends?

你不是跟你的某位女朋友出去吗?

Erm, no...

啊,不。

Well, Bindyu will look after Joe on Saturday night.

那好,星期六晚上Bindyu照顾乔。

So?

那么?

So I’m not doing anything on Saturday night. Oh...

那么,星期六晚上我就无事可做啦!哦。

Look. I mean why don’t we go out together?

瞧着,我的意思是,干嘛我们不一起出去呢?

Us? Me and you? Yes.

我们?你和我啊?正确。

Erm... er... OK... yeah! Great! Let’s go out for something to eat!!!

嗯,那好!很好!我们出去吃饭。

Finally! I thought you’d never ask!!!

真不容易!我还觉得你说不出来呢!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dcsxsjsy/540787.html