《社交网络》精讲 10点击量22000(在线收听

These guys are just freakin' fast.

这帮家伙还真快

Is there any way to make this a fair fight?

你确认大家都在公平比赛吗?

Jump out and swim.

跳起来游过去

I think we'd have to jump out and drown.

我觉得我们要是跳 就得淹死

Well, you could row forward and I could row backward.

或者也可以你往前划 我往后划

We're genetically identical. Science says we'd stay in one place.

我们的基因相同 科学说明我们得在同一个地方

Just row the damn boat.

快他妈划船吧

You guys hear about this? What?

你们是为这个来的? 什么?

Two nights ago, a sophomore choked the network from a laptop at Kirkland.

两天前的晚上 一个大二学生 在柯克兰用笔记本干掉了网络

Really? At 4:00 a.m.

凌晨4点

How?

怎么弄的?

He set up a website where you vote on the hotness of female undergrads.

他建了个网站 你可以在上面 评选出最性感的女生

What were we doing that none of us heard about this?

我们怎么一点儿都不知道? 我们干嘛呢?

I don't know.

我不知道

A threehour lowrate technical row before breakfast.

3个小时的技术划桨 然后吃早饭

Full course load. Studying.

一天全是课业负担

Another three hours in the tank and then studying.

再划3小时船 再学习

I'm not sure how we missed it.

我真说不清怎么会错过了

How much activity was there on this thing?

这事儿有多大活跃度?

Twentytwo thousand page requests.

点击量2.2万次

Twentytwo thousand?

22,000?

Cam, this guy hacked the facebook of seven houses.

这家伙入侵了7个宿舍的肖像簿

He set up the whole website in one night, and he did it while he was drunk.

他还喝醉了酒 一个晚上就搞定了

Twentytwo thousand?

2.2万?

Well, how do you know he was drunk? He was blogging simultaneously.

你怎么知道他喝醉了? 他同时在发博客

You know what I think? Way ahead of you.

我有个想法 我先你一步想到

This is our guy.

他就是我们要找的人

Cameron Winklevoss.W-i-n-k-I-e-v-o-s-s,"Cameron" spelled the usual way.

卡梅隆.温克艾沃斯,W-i-n-k-I-e-v-o-s-s,Cameron按普通方式拼写.

Tyler Winklevoss."Tyler" spelled the usual way.And my last name the same as my brothers.

泰勒.温克艾沃斯,Tyler是普通拼写 姓和我弟弟的一样

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sjwljj/540886.html