纪录片《我们的地球》 第386期 奇迹城市(28)(在线收听

Back in Mumbai, the camera traps are revealing where the leopards are coming out.

回到孟买,这些相机陷阱拍摄到了豹子们现身的地点。

But to stand any chance of capturing them hunting in the city,

但若想要抓拍到它们在城市中捕食的画面,

Gordon will need to use the latest thermal camera technology.

戈登得使用最新的热成像摄影技术。

I can't imagine that a leopard's gonna come with all this going on.

无法想象一只豹子会在这种环境下出来猎食。

Relative silence eventually descends.

最终这座城市还是安静了下来。

Okay, I picked up some movement behind some bushes on the camera.

我透过镜头在灌木丛后发现了一些动静。

Just a, sort of, a twinkling of light.

光点一样,一闪而过。

It's something warm-blooded. Here we go.

是只恒温动物。来了来了。

A leopard. You dancer, look at that.

一只豹子。瞧瞧这身姿。

It definitely knows that I'm here.

它肯定知道我在这里。

That's the type of sighting that you'd have to wait for weeks and weeks

你得等上好几个星期才能拍到这种画面,

to get a leopard that close, and so airily open.

一只豹子如此靠近你,如此闲庭漫步。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpwmddq/540966.html