《梅林传奇》第一季 第十集 真相时刻(10)(在线收听

He must care for you a great deal.

他一定很在乎你。

Arthur would do the same for any village, that's just the way he is.

无论是哪个村庄,他都会这么做的他就是这样。

It's more than that. He's here for you.

不止这样。他为你而来。

I'm just his servant.

我只是他的仆人。

Give him more credit than that, he likes you.

多相信他一点,他喜欢你。

That's because he doesn't know me. And if he did, I'd probably be dead by now.

那是因为他还不了解我。如果他知道真相,我可能已经死了。

You don't really believe that, do you?

事实上你并不这么想吧?

Merlin! Where are you going with that thing?

梅林!你带着那个要去哪儿?

What does it look like? We need wood.

你说呢?我们需要木材啊。

We both know that you don't need an axe to fell a tree.

我们都知道弄倒一棵树你根本不需要用斧子。

And I remember the trouble it got me into, I nearly flattened old man Simmons.

我也还记得后来惹了多大的麻烦,我差点吓晕了老西蒙。

Well, he deserved it, the stupid old crone. He never did like me anyway. Well, even less after that.

他是活该的,那个老糊涂。他一直都不喜欢我。从那之后就更不喜欢了。

Why are you being like this?

你怎么了?

You know why.

你很清楚。

Why did you leave?

你为什么离开?

It wasn't what I wanted. My mother was worried. When she found out you knew, she was so angry.

我并不想的。但是我母亲太担心了。当她发现你知道了我的秘密,她生气极了。

I wouldn't have told anyone.

我不会告诉任何人的。

I know you wouldn't.

我知道你不会。

You'd be able to defeat Kanen on your own, wouldn't you?

你一个人就能搞定卡南他们是不是?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547383.html