纪录片《中国美食之旅》 第18期:北京篇(17)(在线收听

My dish is minced up with lettuce cups.

往菜里加一些剁碎的生菜

I'm going to stir fry the Peking duck with radish and cucumber,

我要煸炒萝卜和黄瓜的北京烤鸭

along with some fresh water chestnuts.

还有一些淡水栗子

I want to get those really, really hot.

我想让这道菜非常非常辣

OK, some ginger, garlic,

好,放些蒜,姜

spring onion...

I'm ready to wok and roll here.

准备入锅,转一下

Smells good, Ken. Yeah.

味道很好闻,老谭,是啊

I'm going to add my duck.

我要把鸭肉倒进去

All these condiments he uses for his Peking duck,

所有她给他北京烤鸭加的佐料

so this is a bit of a homage to him,as well.

所以这也是表达对他的一种敬意

That looks good, I love the colours,the pink and green.

这看起来不错,我喜欢的颜色,粉红色和绿色

A little bit of rice wine.

一点点的米酒

Water chestnuts, and what I like is a little bit of peanuts for crunch.

水栗子再加上我很喜欢的花生

I'm also using the sweet bean sauce

我还用了甜面酱

and adding a touch of my favourite,oyster sauce.

还有我最喜欢的蚝油加了一点

That'll be ready.

快好了

Lovely.

太可爱了

I love watching Ken with the wok,

我喜欢看老谭和锅之间的默契

the way he works it with the flame,

以及观察他用锅做菜的技巧

he's infusing the ingredients with a deep, smoky flavour.

他的菜里注入了一些浓厚的烟熏味

Oh, good work, Ken.

做得好,老谭

I'll finish it off.

马上就做完了

It'll have a bit of crunchiness.

它会有一点点脆

There's a lot of flavour,you only need a little bit.

它有很多种味道,你只要吃出一中味道就好

Finally, I'm using the fattest part of the duck,

最终,我用的是鸭子最肥的部分

the skin, to add extra crouton,light crunch to my dish.

皮上的肉,为了给菜加上一些情趣

Like the crackling.The crackling of a duck.

噼里啪啦,鸭子的噼里啪啦

That's going to add that crunch.

要给鸭加点什么

And I couldn't resist stealing a bit of his edible flowers.

我忍不住用点食用花

Beautiful!

美丽

Do think we're going to be able to impress Da Dong?

不要认为我们要能够打动大东

It takes a lot to impress him!

打动他还需要做更多

I've cooked for 52 years, but right now I feel like I'm back in school.

我已经做饭做了52年,但现在我感觉我回到了学校

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgmszl/548044.html