《梅林传奇》第一季 第十二集 点石成金(8)(在线收听

No, Father! !!No!

不要,父亲!!!不要!

You have blood on your hands, Uther Pendragon. Blood that will never wash off!

你的双手满是罪恶的鲜血,乌瑟.彭德拉根。你将永远无法洗清这罪恶!

May I remind you that you are speaking to your King!

注意你是在和国王讲话!

May I remind you that a King is wise and just. You are neither. You rule only with the sword.

那你也该清楚国王应当英明公正。你既不英明又不公正。仅用武力治国。

You know nothing of what it means to be King. The fate of Camelot rests in my hands.

你对国王的职责一无所知。卡梅洛特的命运由我掌握着。

It is my responsibility to protect the people of this land from its enemies.

保护人民抵御侵犯是我的责任。

Then the Kingdom is doomed. For one by one you make enemies of us all.

那卡梅洛特就在劫难逃。因为每个人在你眼中都是敌人。

You speak treason, Morgana.

这种话可算作是叛国,茉嘉娜。

Only a mad man hears the truth as a treason!

只有疯子才把实话当作叛国!

Take care, child, or I'll have you restrained.

孩子,说话小心点,我会把你关起来的。

Release me because I have learned it already. Take you care not for me, or anyone but yourself.

放我出去我知错了。你不关心别人心里只有自己。

That you are driven mad with power. That you are a tyrant!

你只是个权欲熏心的。暴君!

All right?

还好吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548849.html