《梅林传奇》第一季 第十二集 点石成金(15)(在线收听

Well, young warlock, what is it you come to ask of me?

年轻的魔法师,你找我又有什么事?

I need your help.

我需要你的帮助。

Of course you do, but this time, will you heed my words?

当然了,但这次,你会乖乖照我说的做吗?

The sorcerer Tauren is plotting to kill the king. He has made an ally of Morgana. I don't know what to do!

魔法师陶伦要密谋杀死国王。茉嘉娜居然也去帮他了。我真不知道该怎么办?

Do...nothing.

那就...什么都别做。

What do you mean? If I do nothing, Uther will die.

什么意思?如果我袖手旁观,乌瑟会被杀死。

Don't you want Uther dead? It is Uther that persecutes you and your kind, Merlin. It is Uther that murders the innocent...

你不希望乌瑟死吗?正是乌瑟在压迫像你这样的魔法师梅林。是他杀害无辜......

But surely that doesn't make it right to kill him!

但杀了他还是不对的啊!

Only if Uther dies can magic return to the land. Only if Uther dies will you be free, Merlin.

只有让乌瑟死才能让魔法重见天日。只有他死你才会自由,梅林。

Uther's reign is at an end. Let Arthur's reign begin. Fulfill your destiny!

乌瑟的时代已经结束了。让亚瑟开启新时代。完成你的使命吧!

Wait! Where does it say my destiny includes murder

等等!哪里说了我的使命还包括谋杀?

Free this land from tyranny, Merlin. Free us all!

结束这里的暴力统治吧,梅林。解放我们!

I didn't expect to see you. You wish to say something?

没想到是你。你想说什么?

I came to apologise, my lord. Good.

我来向您道歉,陛下。好。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548856.html