《贱女孩》精讲 10 跟随我的本能(在线收听

Really? You would do that?

真的?你会提到我?我是说,也不会尴尬,对吗?

Oh, no, trust me. I know exactly how to play it.

噢,不,相信我,我完全明白应该怎么做

But wait. Aren't you so mad at Gretchen for telling me?

不过等等,格雷琴告诉了我 一切,你不会生她的气吧?

- No. - Because if you are,

- 不会的 - 因为如果你会生气

you can tell me. It was a really bitchy thing for her to do.

你可以给我讲,她这样做的确不够朋友

Yeah, it was pretty bitchy, but I'm not mad.

是啊,相当不够朋友,但我不会生气的

I mean, I guess she just likes the attention.

我是说,我想她只是喜欢出风头

See, Gretch? I told you she's not mad at you.

听到了吗,格雷琴?我都说了,她不会生你气的

I can't believe you think I like attention!

我无法相信你认为我喜欢出风头!

Okay, love you. See you tomorrow.

好,爱你们,明天见

I had survived my first three-way calling attack.

第一轮三方通话攻击,我算挺过来了

And with Regina's blessing, I started talking to Aaron more and more.

感谢莉贾娜的祝福,我开始越来越多接触亚伦了

On October third, he asked me what day it was.

十月三号,他向我打听日期

It's October third.

十月三号

Two weeks later, we spoke again.

两周后,我们又说话了

- It's raining. - Yeah.

- 下雨了。- 是的

But I wanted things to move faster, so I followed my instincts.

但是我还想进展更快些,于是我纵容着自己

Hey, I'm totally lost. Can you help me?

嘿,我完全听不懂,你能帮我吗?

- But I wasn't lost. - Yeah.

- 但是我能听懂 - 是的

I knew exactly what Ms. Norbury was talking about.

我完全明白诺布利小姐在说什么

It's a factorial, so you multiply each one by N.

这是因数,所以你用N乘以每一个数

Wrong.

错了

Is that the summation?

是求和吗?

Yeah, they're the same thing.

是的,一回事儿

Wrong. He was so wrong.

错了,他错得如此厉害

Thanks. I... I get it now.

谢谢,我...我现在明白了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549289.html