《贱女孩》精讲 36 我想我们和好了(在线收听

All right, have a good time, everyone.

好,各位,玩得开心

Look. I'm a queen.

瞧,我是王后

As am I.

我也是

- Hey. - Hey.

- 嘿 - 嘿

So are we still in a fight?

我们还继续吵架吗?

Are you still an asshole?

你还是混蛋吗?

Well, then I guess we're okay.

行,我想我们和好了

Oh, my God, I love this song!

哦,上帝,我喜欢这首歌

I hate this song.

我讨厌这首歌

I know this song!

我知道这首歌!

Man candy, stage right.

主角上场了

- Hey, what's up? - Hey. Didn't think you'd make it.

- 嘿,怎么样? - 嘿,没想到你能到场

On behalf of the senior class,

代表高年级

I'd like to present you with two gift certificates...

我想送你两张礼券...

- Thanks, sucker. - Yo, peace.

- 谢谢,烂人 - 哦,和平

One gift certificate to the Walker Brothers Pancake House.

一张沃克兄弟薄烤饼屋的礼券

Thank you.

谢谢

Congratulations on winning State.

祝贺你赢得比赛

I was so nervous. They made us do limits.

我当时很紧张,做极限的题目

I thought I was gonna hurl.

我想我快输了

- How's your stomach now? - It's fine.

- 你的胃现在怎么样? - 没问题

- Do you feel nauseous at all? - No.

- 想吐吗? - 不

- Have you been drinking? - No.

- 你喝酒了吗? - 没有

Okay. Grool.

好 “棒酷”

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549315.html