英语口语课堂 10 道歉及回答(在线收听

 

Apologies and Replies 道歉及回答

Sorry about that.

这事真对不起。(较随便)

A:Ouch,my foot! B:Sorry about that.Are you all right?

哎哟,我的脚!对不起,你没事吧?

A:Yeah.Do be careful next time. B:I certainly will.

没事,下次注意点。我会的。

That was stupid of me.

我真蠢。(较随便)

A:Did you bring my novel? B:Oh,no.I forgot again.That was stupid of me.

把我的小说带来了吗?哎呀上,我又忘记了.我真蠢.

A:Oh,well.You'd better bring it to me tomorrow.

你呀,最好明天带给我。

A thousand pardons for...

......抱歉,抱歉。(较随便)

A:A thousand pardons for having given you so much trouble.

给你添这么多的麻烦,抱歉,抱歉。

B:Not a bit of it.I hope you can understand what I've explained.

没什么,希望你能理解我的解释。

A:Yes,thank you.

我会的。

I really feel bad about...

为......我特别难受。(较随便)

A:I really feel bad about that,John.

约翰,为这事我特别难受。

B:No harm.Next time try to do it better. A:I sure will.

不碍事。下次做好点儿就行了。我会的。

Sorry to ...

对不起......。(较随便)

A:Sorry to have lost your name card.

对不起,把你的名片丢了。

B:Don't worry.I'll let you have another one. A:It's very kind of you.

别担心,我再给你一张。多谢。

Oh,my fault for......

哦,......是我的错。(较随便)

A:Oh,my fault for breaking your pen.

哦,弄坏了你的笔是我的错。

B:Let's forget it.That can happen to the best of us.

没关系,这种事谁都难免。

A:You're so considerate.

你真体谅人。

I'm...sorry.

......对不起了。(通用)

A:I'm awfully/terribly sorry,Mike.I forgot to bring you the tape.

迈克,真对不起。我忘记给你带录音带了。

B:Never mind.I won't use it until tomorrow.

没关系,我明天才用。

A:I'm sure you can have it tomorrow.

明天我一定带给你。

Sorry.

对不起。(较随便)

A:Sorry,Honey.I've lost the key.

对不起,亲爱的。我把钥匙丢了。

B: It's nothing. It's not the first time anyway.

没关系,反正也还是第一次了。

A:Oh,come on.I won't be that silly again.

你别这么说了。我以后不会那么蠢了。

I beg your pardon.

对不起,重复一下好吗?(通用)

A:I beg you pardon?I didn't quite catch what you said.

对不起,重复一下好吗?我没有听清你的话.

B:All right.I'll repeat it. A:Thank you very much.

好吧,我再重复一遍。多谢。

Please excuse me for...

对不起,请......。(通用)

A:Please excuse me for a while.

对不起,请等一会儿。

I've got to go and have a look at my baby.It won't be long.

我得看一看孩子。不会很久的。

B:Certainly.I'll be waiting for you here. A:It's very kind of you.

好吧,我在这儿等你。你真好。

I'm sorry to ...

对不起......。(通用)

A:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

真抱歉让你久等了。

B:That's OK.What made you so late?

没关系,你怎么来这么晚?

A:I was tied up with some urgent business. B:I see.

有急事脱不开身。我明白了。

I pope you won't mind.

希望你不要介意。(通用)

A:I'm going to bring my kids with me .I hope you won't mind.

我想把孩子带来,希望你不要介意。

B:Not at all.I love kids,you know. A:I's very nice of you.

没关系,你知道我喜欢孩子。你真好。

Forgive me for ...

原谅我......。(通用)

A:Forgive me for interrupting you. B:It doesn't matter.What's it ?

对不起,打断你一下。没关系,什么事?

A:I've got two questions to ask you. B:Go ahead.

有两个问题想问一问。问吧。

I'm afraid...

恐怕...。(通用)

A:I'm afraid I've taken too much of your time.

占你好多时间,真对不起。

B:It doesn't matter,I'm not busy anyway. A:Thank you very much.

没关系,反正我也不忙。太谢谢了。

I apologize for...

我为......表示歉意。(较正式)

A:I apologize for what i said just now.

我为刚才说的话表示歉意。

B:Don't think any more about it.And I do appreciate your concern.

不要再去想它了。我很感激你的关心。

A:I hope we can understand each other better in the days to come.

希望在以后的日子里能更多的相互了解。

Please accept my apologies for...

......请接爱我的道歉。(较正式)

A:Please accept my apologies for not going to your party.

没去参加您的聚会,真抱歉。

B:That's perfectly airight.

没关系。

A:I had to take my little sister to hospital,you know.

你知道我得带妹妹去医院。

B:Of course,that's more important.

那当然更重要。

I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.

给你了这么多的麻烦,真对不起.(较正式)

A:I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.

给你添了这么多的麻烦,真对不起。

B:There's no reason to apologize for such a trifling thing.

小事一桩,用不着道歉。

A:Do drop in on me when you're in town.

来城里时,一定要到我这儿来。

I must beg to apologize for...

......我得向你道歉。(较正式)

A:I must beg to apologize for the delay.

事情拖延了,很对不起。

B:Apologies are really unnecessary.We haven't really started yet.

实在没有必要。其实我们还没开始呢。

A:Really?Thank heavens!

真的吗?谢天谢地!

I owe you an apology for...

我该为......向你道歉。(较正式)

A:I really owe you an apology for having lost your letter.

丢了你的信我该向你道歉。

B:Please don't blame yourself.

请别自责了。

A:I'll write another one. B:It's all my fault.

我会再写一封的。全是我的错。

I can't tell how sorry I am for...

......我实在对意不去。(较正式)

A:I can't tell how sorry I am for giving you such a fright.

让您这么受惊吓我实在过意不去。

B:There's no need for you to worry.We're quite alright.

你完全不必担心,我们挺好的。

A:Really?Then I can set my mind at rest.

真的吗?那我就放心了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yykykt/552524.html