大家说英语 第575期:过敏季节(2)(在线收听

Conversation A

对话A

Rob: Thanks for joining me on the show today, Susie.

罗布:苏西,谢谢你今天上我的节目。

Susie: You're welcome, Rob.

苏西:不客气,罗布。

Rob: People suffer from all kinds of allergies. Do you have allergies?

罗布:许多人都深为各种过敏所苦,你有过敏吗?

Susie: No, but I own many pets. They have hair. Some of my family and friends are allergic to dog hair.

苏西:没有,可是我养了许多宠物。他们身上都有毛。我有些家人和朋友对狗毛过敏。

Rob: So they sneeze, or their eyes water?

罗布:所以他们会打喷嚏或者流眼泪吗?

Susie: Yes. Before they come to my house, they take allergy medicine!

苏西:是的。他们要来我家之前都会先吃过敏药!

Conversation B

对话B

Rob: Some people cough when they have allergies.

罗布:有些人过敏的时候会咳嗽。

Susie: Yes. There are many allergy symptoms. Some people sneeze or cough. Some people get a rash.

苏西:是啊,过敏有许多症状。有些人会打喷嚏或咳嗽,有些人会起疹子。

Rob: And some people can't breathe.

罗布:有些人甚至没有办法呼吸。

Susie: Right. Those people need to get help right away. You can learn about your allergies. A doctor can test you.

苏西:没错。这些人必须马上寻求救助。你可以先了解自己的过敏。医生可以帮你检验。

Rob: Then you can find the right medicine.

罗布:这样你就可以找到正确的药物。

Susie: And your allergies won't bother you so much.

苏西:然后你的过敏就不会对你造成那么大的困扰了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/553776.html