大家说英语 第581期:法拉利赛车(在线收听

Conversation A

对话A

Alex: Hey, Rob. Are you ready for your show?

阿莱克斯:嗨,罗布。你准备好节目了吗?

Rob: Almost. I'm just reviewing my notes.

罗布:快好了。我在查看我的笔记。

Alex: What's today's show about?

阿莱克斯:今天的节目要谈论什么?

Rob: I'll give you a hint: Their cars are red, fast and famous.

罗布:我给你一个提示:他们的车子是红色的,不但跑得快,而且很有名。

Alex: Hmm... oh, I know! You re talking about Ferrari.

阿莱克斯:嗯...哦,我知道了!你要说的是法拉利汽车。

Rob: You're right!

罗布:猜对了!

Alex: I really admire their sports cars.

阿莱克斯:我非常欣赏他们的跑车。

Rob: Me, too. Did you know Ferrari is actually a family name?

罗布:我也是。你知道法拉利其实是个姓氏吗?

Alex: No, I didn't know that.

阿莱克斯:我不知道。

Rob: The man who started the company was named Enzo Ferrari.

罗布:这家公司的创始人名叫恩佐·法拉利。

Conversation B

对话B

Alex: Ferrari makes cars, but the company is really focused on racing.

阿莱克斯:法拉利生产车辆,可是这家公司非常专注于赛车。

Rob: That's true. Their racing team is very successful. They have won more Formula 1 races than any other team!

罗布:的确,他们的赛车队非常成功。他们赢得一级方程式的冠军比其他队伍加起来都要多!

Alex: I believe it. They are also the only team that makes all of the parts for its cars.

阿莱克斯:这我相信。他们也是唯一一支自己生产车辆所有零件的队伍。

Rob: They must have some amazing engineers!

罗布:他们一定有不少非常棒的工程师!

Alex: Now I want to drive a Ferrari!

阿莱克斯:这下我想开法拉利跑车了!

Rob: Those cars are expensive, Alex. But if you're lucky, you might get to look at one!

罗布:阿莱克斯,他们的车很贵。不过你要是幸运的话,说不定可以看到一辆!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/553783.html