纪录片《美国商业大亨传奇》 掌控全局(38)(在线收听

I have a price.

我这有个报价

Have Carnegie come and meet me.

让卡内基来和我见面

Tell him the answer's yes.

告诉他我同意了

I believe that's the earliest in the day that I've ever drunk champagne.

我想以前还从来没这么早就喝香槟呢

Congratulations, Carnegie.

恭喜你 卡内基

You're now the richest man in the world.

你现在是世界上最富有的人了

Would you have said yes, Morgan, if I had asked for one hundred million more

摩根 如果我要价再高一亿美元 你是不是也会同意的

Goodbye, Carnegie.

再见啦 卡内基

For thirty years Andrew Carnegie has battled John D. Rockefeller for the title of America's richest man and now he's finally surpassed him.

三十年来 安德鲁·卡内基都在与约翰·D·洛克菲勒争夺美国首富的桂冠 现在他终于超越了他

The deal gives Carnegie a personal net worth of three hundred and ten billion dollars in today's money.

这笔交易使得卡内基的个人身家高达相当于今天的三千一百亿美元

The largest private fortune the modern world has ever seen.

这是现代以来世界上最大的私有财富了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpmgsydhcq/553987.html