福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第10集 The Leviathan(7)(在线收听

 你在搞什么

What are you doing?!

我的天 放下它

Oh, my God, put that down!

把它放下

Put that down!

在你说话之前

Before you say anything,

友情提示 我现在手里握把斧头哦

I would like to remind you that I'm holding an ax.

你是不是给凯岩城的那些人

Did you give the people at Casterly Rock

留了我的电?? 用作你的联??方式

my cell phone number as your contact info?

我不想让他们打给我

Well, I didn't want them to call me.

他们想知道是谁拿斧头砸他们的金库

Yeah, well, they're wondering who took an ax to their vault.

很明显维修费用应该不小

Apparently the repair bill's gonna be huge.

做生意的成本而已

Cost of doing business.

等我解决好案子 他们也就会修好了

They'll get over it when I figure this out.

我们现在要弄清楚

We need to figure out

是谁闯进了金库 这样我们才能知道

who broke into the safe; that's the way that we'll learn

一切的来龙去脉

how it happened.

不是内部人员干的

It wasn't an inside job.

凯岩城里每个知道

Everyone at Casterly Rock who knew

如何进入金库的人都有不在场证明

how to get into that thing has given an alibi.

但我不理解这几个盗窃者

And I can't see how the original thieves

为什么还需要多一个同伙

would've needed a fifth conspirator.

他们四个有所有必需的技能

The four of them had all the tools they needed between them.

不可能 显然发生了什么

No, obvious what happened.

原始犯罪团队里的某个人

One of the original team sold the recipe

把进入利维坦的方法告诉了其他人

for breaching The Leviathan to an outside party.

这很明显吗

That's obvious?

当排除了不可能的

When you've eliminated the impossible,

剩下的不管多不靠谱 都是真??

whatever remains, however improbable, is the truth.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555338.html