福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(5)(在线收听

你怎么样了

Hey. How are you doing?

很棒 为何这么问

Quite well. Why?

你看上去胸有成竹

You seem oddly chipper.

是吗

I do?

是啊 还有昨晚在犯罪现场

Yeah, and last night, at the crime scene--

你看那滩血的眼神

the way you were staring at the blood.

我想 我是太震惊了

Well, I was struck, I suppose.

我是说 看到现场的时候

I mean, the moment I laid eyes on the scene,

我就知道这肯定只能是M的手笔

I knew it could only be the handiwork of... M.

那今天早上呢

And this morning?

十年前 M首次出现杀人时

Ten years ago, when M first started killing,

我是调查组的重要成员

I was an integral part of the investigation.

而在他宣称收割了第36条性命时

By the time he had claimed his 36th life, however,

很不幸 我的毒瘾犯了

my addiction was out of control.

说起来很尴尬 我那时

I was, I'm quite embarrassed to say,

对警??破案毫无帮助

useless to the police.

现在 他出现在美国

Now, his appearance here in the States--

这是我的第二次机会

it's a second chance for me.

这个机会 能让我完成很早以前就该

It's an opportunity to do what I should have done

完成的事 将一个残忍?的杀手绳之以法

a long time ago-- bring a ruthless killer to justice.

有些事问你

Let me ask you something.

这个叫M的杀手...

This-this M character-- what, uh...

在伦敦时 他是怎么看待你的

What was his awareness of you back in London?

他曾在一两封信中提到过我 怎么了

Oh, he may have referenced me in a letter or two. Why?

你不觉得这一切太巧合了吗

Seems sort of coincidental, don't you think?

他紧随你其后来到纽约

Him coming to New York so soon after you?

我还没想到这个

Well, I-I... I hadn't considered that.

-真的吗 -我觉得这有点奇怪

- Really? - I suppose it is a little odd--

如果是这样 那他是在自鸣得意

flattering if you think about it.

我会在你寓所周围布置警力

Hmm. I'm gonna post a couple uniforms

直到另行通知

in front of your place until further notice.

警监 我觉得没必要

Captain, I hardly think that's necessary.

十分感谢 谢谢

Much appreciated. Thank you.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555663.html