福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(7)(在线收听

多谢惠顾 宝贝儿

Thanks, baby.

所以 你是做什么的

So, what do you do?

我走之前

Before I go,

还想再来一次吗

you want another go?

亲爱的 介意让开点吗

Do you mind, love?

阿森纳正在比赛

The Arsenal are playing.

再次感谢 宝贝儿

Thanks again, baby.

我很舒服

This was fun.

我收到你的短??

Hey. I got your text.

来见见伊恩·维克斯

Meet Ian Vickers.

前不久在罗斯福岛被冲上岸的

Washed up not long ago on Roosevelt Island.

因此将M的弃尸场所

Thus narrowing M's dump site

缩小到了整个曼哈顿东区

to the entire east side of Manhattan.

我觉得是在布鲁克林海军船厂

My money's on the Brooklyn Navy Yard.

头发上有油

Oil in the hair.

我注意到了

I noticed.

海军船厂附近海域有高浓度的

There's a high concentration of industrial engine oil

工业润滑油

around the navy yard.

几年前 我给那儿的清理工作捐过钱

I donated to the cleanup effort a couple years ago.

我会想念这个的

I'm gonna miss this.

不是这个尸体

Well, maybe not this, but...

是破案

this.

和你一起破案

Working with you.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555665.html