福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(14)(在线收听

几周前 你听说过

Several weeks ago, you learned of the existence

一位叫艾琳·艾德勒的女人

of a woman named Irene Adler.

我告诉你她死了

I told you she'd died.

M杀害了她

M killed her.

显然他意识到在英国警方对他的缉捕中

Obviously, he realized the degree to which I was assisting

我在一定程度上帮了忙

the British police in their hunt to find him.

他将枪口对准我 这是私仇

He zeroed in on me, made things personal.

至于为什么我向纽约警署隐瞒消息

As to why I am withholding information from the NYPD,

很简单 我并没有

it's quite simple: I have no intention

逮捕M的意图

of capturing M.

我的意图是折磨他

I have every intention of torturing...

并且杀掉他

and murdering him.

你说你计划要杀死M是什么意思

What do you mean you plan to torture and murder M

我说得不能再清楚了 华生

Hard to imagine I could have been much clearer, Watson.

这不是个玩笑

Hey, this isn't a joke.

这是复仇

No. This is revenge.

等等 你为什么这么冷静

Wait, how are you so calm

我要告诉你个小小的秘密

I'll let you in on a little secret.

我不冷静

I'm not calm.

我只是表面上装着很冷静

I'm merely presenting a calm exterior.

我内心正在翻腾

Inside, I am roiling.

我最近这段时间

I've been dreaming about this moment

一直梦见这个瞬间 具体来说是

quite some time: one year, six months,

1年零6个月22

22 days, to be exact.

那是他杀害她的时间

That's when he killed her.

艾琳

Irene.

那时候我们在一起已经七个月了

We'd been together seven months by then.

我不会说那些无聊的恋爱细节

I won't bore you with the details of our courtship.

简而言之

Suffice it to say...

我当时受到的打击挺大的

I was quite smitten.

在那个人生的转折点之前

Up until that point in my life,

我以为女人都挺无趣的

I'd found most women quite boring,

无非就是哄骗上床罢了

a perfumed and pillowy means to a physiological end.

艾琳则不同

Irene was different.

你陷入爱河了

You were in love.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555672.html