福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(26)(在线收听

福尔摩斯 如果你在里面 趴下别动

Holmes! If you're in here, get down on the ground right now!

安全

Clear!

安全

Clear!

Yeah.

你在开玩笑吗

Are you kidding me

我们来晚了吗

Were we too late

是的 我们来晚了

Yeah, we were.

刚接到贝尔的电话

Just got a call from Bell.

福尔摩斯五分钟前到了警局

Holmes just walked into the station five minutes ago...

还带着M

with M.

我再说一遍 福尔摩斯没有绑架我

For the last time, mate, Holmes did not abduct me.

是我把他引到卡伦女士家的

I lured him to Miss Cullen's place,

然后他又跟踪我到那栋阁楼

and then he followed me to that loft.

那里碰巧是他父亲的财产

A loft just happened to be owned by his father

我知道这些

Yeah, I was aware of that.

如果发现福尔摩斯的尸体躺在

I just thought it'd be pretty cool if they found Holmes' body

他父亲的房子里 这很棒

at his father's property.

你能再解释一下

Can you explain your injuries

你的伤吗

one more time

我扑向他

I went at him.

他正当防卫

He defended himself.

就这么简单

It's as simple as that.

他刺伤了你

He stabbed you.

最后刺到我的

Eventually, yeah.

真是个奇迹

Miracle, really.

刚才给我检查的医生说

He missed every major organ,

他没刺中要害

according to the doc that looked me over in the cell.

真幸运

Lucky.

我能说什么呢

What can I say

我过着充满传奇的生活

I've led a charmed life.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555684.html