《足迹》精讲01(在线收听

  Yes?-Andrew Wyke?

  什么事? -安德鲁 淮克吗?

  That’s right.

  没错。

  I’m Milo Tindle.

  我是麦罗 汀多。

  Oh, yes, good.

  是的 很好。

  Glad to meet you.

  很高兴认识你。

  You got the train to Charlebury, did you?

  你搭火车到查尔伯利的 对不对?

  I drove.-Oh, you drove?

  我开车 -你自己开车?

  That’s my car.

  那辆是我的车

  Oh, the little one?

  噢 那辆小的?

  Not the big one.-No, the big one’s mine.

  不是那辆大的 -不对 那辆大的是我的。

  What do you think of it?

  你觉得它怎么样?

  Very handsome.-Yeah.

  非常正 -是的

  It is, isn’t it?

  的确很正 不是吗?

  Come in.

  进来吧。

  I was watching a video of one of my books on television.

  我刚在电视上看根据 我的一部作品改编的电视剧。

  Like the house?

  喜欢这房子吗?

  Extraordinary.

  非常喜欢

  You know who designed it, who the interior decorator was?

  你知道它是谁设计的 又是谁做室内装潢吗?

  Yes, your wife.

  当然 是你夫人。

  You knew?

  你早就知道了?

  Yes, I knew.

  是的 我早就知道了。

  I’ll show you around later.

  我等会儿再带你四处参观一下。

  Have a drink.I’m drinking vodka.

  来一杯吧 我正在喝伏特加。

  Scotch, please.-Scotch.

  麻烦给我来杯威士忌 -威士忌。

  Milo, what an interesting name.You’re a foreigner, I take it?

  麦罗 很有趣的名字 我猜你是外国人吧?

  My father’s Italian.

  我父亲是意大利人。

  Milo sounds Hungarian.

  你的威士忌。

  Does it?

  麦罗听起来像是匈牙利人的名字。

  Here’s your Scotch.

  是吗?

  Cheers.

  干杯。

  Cheers.

  干杯。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556545.html