《足迹》精讲25(在线收听

  So what?

  那又怎样?

  Well, I can tell you the man’s name.

  好的 我可以告诉你那个男人的名字

  It’s Tindle.

  他叫汀多

  Milo Tindle.

  麦罗 汀多

  -Is it?-Yeah.

  -是吗? -是的

  The bloke who’s disappeared.

  就是失踪的那小子

  The bloke who said he was coming to see you.

  那小子失踪前说要来找你

  We found this note in his room.

  我们在他房里找到这张字条

  At the pub.

  在酒吧台上

  "I look forward to meeting you.

  “我期待见你

  Come to the house Friday, 6:30.

  周五晚6点半来我家

  Wyke."

  淮克”

  Is this your handwriting?

  这是你的笔迹吗?

  -It is.-Do you remember writing this note?

  -是的 -你记得有写过这张字条吗?

  How could I forget?

  我怎会忘记?

  You forgot earlier.

  你之前不就忘记了嘛

  You said you didn’t know him.

  你说你不认识他

  You said you’d never met him.

  你说你从未遇见过他

  I was lying.

  我刚才说谎了

  Lying to the police.

  对警察说谎

  That will get you nowhere.

  只会让你进监狱

  I don’t understand you, mate, honest.

  我不明白你的意思朋友 真的

  You’re a clever man.You write clever books.

  你是聪明人写的也是聪明书

  But you’ve made a balls-up of this one, haven’t you?

  但失踪这件事你脱不了干系 我没说错吧?

  Have I? 我有吗?

  -I knew him as Tindolini.-Oh, I see.

  -我认识的是汀多里尼 -哦 我明白了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556569.html