《足迹》精讲27(在线收听

  Your man was right.Your spy, whoever he was.

  你的线人说得没错我指你的间谍 不管他是谁

  There were three shots.

  我开了三枪

  The first two were real.The third one was blank.

  前两发是实弹第三发是空包弹

  He was terrified.When I shot him, he fainted.

  他吓得要命当我朝他开枪时 他居然昏了过去

  When he came round I gave him a drink, pat on the bum...

  当他醒过来 我给他喝了一杯 拍拍他的屁股...

  ...he left the house, his tail, if you want to call it that, between his legs.

  他离开了这房子 两腿夹着他的尾巴 (实际上指JJ吓软了)如果你这么称呼的话

  And I haven’t seen him since.

  自此之后就再没见过他了

  You gave him a pat on the bum?

  你拍了他的屁股?

  You gave him a metaphorical pat on the bum?

  你给了他的屁股隐晦的一拍?

  Metaphorically.

  这是隐晦的说法

  -Sure.-How did he take it?

  -没错 -他做何反应呢?

  -What?-The pat. -什么?

  -拍屁股啊

  He was fine.He told me that it was game, set and match to me.

  他没事 他说那是个游戏 我赢了

  So this guy had a sense of humor, is that what you’re saying?

  原来这家伙有挺幽默感 你刚才就说这些吗?

  Oh, yes.He left the house with a twinkle in his eye.

  噢是的 他了眨一下眼睛就离开了

  So tell me, what was the point of all this?

  那么告诉我这一切的关键是什么?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556571.html