《足迹》精讲33(在线收听

  I only teased you with my inspector, gave you a few goose pimples.

  我只是假扮探长戏弄你 只让你起了些鸡皮疙瘩

  But you frightened me to death.

  但你却吓得我要死

  Did you really think I was going to kill you?

  你真以为我是要杀你吗?

  You fainted, you see.It was a blank.

  你昏倒了 你知道 那是空包弹

  I may be three games up in the second set.

  我可能是三局里赢了第二局

  If I had killed you...

  要是是我杀了你...

  ...I’d have to bury the body in the garden or somewhere.

  我还得把你的尸体埋在花园或别的什么地方

  But you won the first, 6-love.

  但你赢了第一局,6分

  Too exhausting.

  太累了

  So we’re a long way from one set all.

  所以我们离扯平还很远

  By the way, I spoke to Maggie.

  顺便告诉你 我跟玛吉谈过了

  I told her all about you.

  我跟她说了所有关于你的事

  She loved it.

  她很喜欢

  Loved what?

  喜欢什么?

  That I frightened the life out of you.

  我吓得你魂飞魄散

  That you pissed your pants.

  吓得你尿湿了裤裆

  And that you actually fainted.

  还把你吓得真的昏了过去

  She said to me, "You mean he actually fainted?"

  她对我说:“你是指他真的昏倒了吗?”

  I said, "Dead out, he was scared shitless.

  我说:“魂都丢了 他的确吓死了

  Went out like a light."

  就像一道光嗖就不见了”

  She laughed so much, I thought she was gonna burst.

  她笑得要命我还以为她快要笑的爆炸了

  Oh, incidentally, she’s coming back to me.

  噢 附带一提她要回我身边

  Yes, that’s right.

  是的 没错

  You know what she said about you?

  知道她怎么说你的吗?

  She said:

  她说:

  What?

  怎样?

  "Faint heart never won fair lady."

  “虚弱的心永远赢不了美人芳心”

  Is that a fact?

  她是那样说的吗?

  Yeah.

  是的

  Listen, I want to show you something.

  听着 我想给你看点东西

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556577.html